In certain communities, trained Coordinated Intake workers provide a single point of entry for home visiting programs. Contact a Coordinated Intake worker from the list below if you are seeking services in the communities listed.
If you are not seeking services in the listed communities use the interactive map below to search by community.
- Chicago Pregnant and Parenting Teens 833/262-8336, ConnecTeen@luriechildrens.org
- Chicago’s South Side (including Englewood, West Englewood, Grand Crossing) 773/918-7909, email@example.com
- Cicero 708/652-0900, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dekalb 815/748-0190 Ext 7405, email@example.com
- East St Louis, 618/482-7366, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kane County 630/208-5150; MendezAracelli@co.kane.il.us
- Kankakee 815/937-5935, email@example.com
Click here to download the above contact information.
- Macon County 217/423-6988 Ext 1140, firstname.lastname@example.org
- McLean, DeWitt, Piatt and Woodford Counties 309/827-0374 Ext 4301, email@example.com
- Oak Park / River Forest 708/613-6122 Ext 2, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peoria and Tazewell Counties 309/687-7615, email@example.com
- Stephenson County 815/235-8356, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vermilion County 217/483-2220, email@example.com
- Winnebago County 815/720-4032, firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number HRSA-16-172 Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – Formula. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.