In certain communities, trained Coordinated Intake Workers provide a single point of entry for home visiting programs. Contact a Coordinated Intake Worker from the list below if you are seeking services in the communities listed. If you are not seeking services in the listed communities use the interactive map below to search by community.
- Chicago 833-262-8336, ConnecTeen@luriechildrens.org
- Chicago’s South Side (including Englewood, West Englewood, Grand Crossing) 773- 918-7909, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cicero 708- 652-0900, email@example.com
- Dekalb 815-748-0190 Ext. 7405, firstname.lastname@example.org
- East St. Louis, 618-482-7366, email@example.com
- Kane County 630- 208-5150, MendezAracelli@co.kane.il.us
- Kankakee 815-937-5935, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to download the above contact information.
- Macon County 217 423 6988 Ext. 1140, email@example.com
- McLean, DeWitt, Piatt and Woodford Counties 309-827-0374 Ext. 4301, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Park / River Forest 708-613-6122 ext. 2, email@example.com
- Peoria and Tazewell Counties 309-687-7615, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephenson County 815-235-8356, email@example.com
- Vermilion County 217-483-2229, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winnebago County 815.720.4032, email@example.com
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number HRSA-16-172 Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – Formula. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
It takes a village. Illinois home visiting collaborates with numerous partners in order to support young children and families. These partners include:
Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago • Children’s Home + Aid • Easter Seals • Ever Thrive Illinois • Family Focus • Fussy Baby Network at the Erikson Institute • Heartland Alliance • Illinois Action for Children • Illinois Association for Infant Mental Health • Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics • Illinois Children’s Mental Health Partnership • Illinois Childhood Trauma Coalition • Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence • Latino Policy Forum • Metropolitan Family Services • Mothers and Babies Program at Northwestern University • Prevent Child Abuse Illinois • Robert R. McCormick Foundation • Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law • The Irving Harris Foundation • The Ounce of Prevention Fund • Voices for Illinois Children