Quarterly and Annual Reports
Send to GOV.HomeVisiting@illinois.gov
- MIECHV Periodic Financial Report (PFR) Due Monthly on the 15th
- MIECHV Periodic Performance Report (PPR) – HVDe Quarterly on 15th
- MIECHV Periodic Performance Report (PPR) – CI Due Quarterly on the 15th
- CI Monthly Referral Tracking Form Due Monthly on the 15th
- CI Data Tracking Guide
- MIECHV Program Plan
MIECHV programs periodically undergo an On-Site Program Quality Review.
Fiscal review is conducted by Illinois Department of Human Services staff.
The home visiting program review is conducted by Erikson Institute.
The Coordinated Intake program review is conducted by Kathy Staten, MIECHV Manager of Quality and Compliance.
Questions about program monitoring can be directed to Kathy Staten.
Policies & Procedures
All agencies are to review and incorporate the following policies, procedures and best practices:
- Enrollment, Engagement, Retention, and Dual Enrollment Policy
- Disengagement and Re-enrollment Policy
- Paternal Engagement and Retention Policy
- Recruitment Policy
- Transition Policy
- Promotional and Marketing Materials Policy
- Illinois MIECHV Safe Sleep Policy Final 2018
- MIECHV Project Safe Sleep Cover Letter
- Project Safe Sleep Application
- Crib Delivery Parent Sign-Off Sheet
- Cultural and Linguistic Responsiveness Guiding Principles
- Home Visiting Task Force Health Recommendations
- State Home Visit Vision
- A Home Visitor’s Guide for Developmental and Behavioral Screening
- Home Visiting Quality Recommendations
- Template Safety Policy
- Coordinated Intake Policy and Procedure Manual Template
- Guidance for MIECHV for Continued Community Collaboration Efforts
Required and Recommended Trainings for MIECHV Home Visiting Staff
List of Required Trainings and Training Logs for Specific Home Visiting Staff
Submit Fiscal Forms to Ebony Hoskin and Stacey McKeever.
- Annual Spending Plan Form: Submit when requested for a new grant year.
- DHS Revision of Budget Form: Submit if transfer is $1,000 or greater than 10% of the line item.
- MIECHV Additional Budget Request Form: Submit when requesting funds above the total amount of your approved budget for the fiscal year.
Provider calls are scheduled in September and March.
The next call will be a mid-year fiscal and programmatic check in call with program and fiscal leadership; these will be held in January & February 2019.
Provider Call Notes
Illinois MIECHV Newsletter
The Illinois MIECHV Newsletter provides information about program experiences and tips on data collection, self-care and more.
If you any stories or highlights about your work and practices, send correspondence with Subject Line: Newsletter Stories “[Your Organization]” to Karen Jenkins at email@example.com.